We are seeking a Web Marketing Specialist to join our team and be part of our success.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
Strategic Asset Alliance is developing InsurerCIO, a website dedicated to meeting the needs of chief investment officers of insurance companies. We are currently recruiting for a Web Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
- This candidate will be responsible for both online and offline marketing activities for the web site.
- This person should have an avid interest in the Internet, as well as current trends in Internet marketing, and web communities.
- Responsibilities include:
- Direct marketing to potential users and sponsors of the site.
- Assisting with website design/editing content.
- Assisting with on-page optimization and social media campaigns.
- Link building and directory submission.
- Providing guidance with content editing.
- Working with internal databases and applications.
- Providing customer service and support.
Experience and Education Target
•BS or BA degree (or senior year candidate) in finance and/or marketing, or related expertise and experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- A working knowledge of proper SEO/Social and online marketing practices.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to service, support and maintain client relationships via webinar and teleconferencing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a finance and/or marketing major preferred.
We offer a competitive salary with good upside potential. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, 401K with employer match. There is no relocation package offered.
Please email resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Julie Stone
Assistant to the President
Strategic Asset Alliance