Our focus and responsiveness are key advantages for our Partner Clients. Your company is a key part of our business and our different relationship levels allow us to personalize our approach and customize our services to what best meets your needs. This, along with our seasoned staff, is what truly separates us.
We Only Partner with Insurance Companies and Gov’t Risk Pools
- We focus only on insurance companies and pooling organizations
- We are recognized experts in the space
- Our business model is different and our approach is personalized
- Our work is a passion, not just a job
Experience & Perspective
- Each SAA Principal is a former Senior Insurance Investment Executive
- We provide a broad, deep expertise across the various lines of business
- We combine a vast knowledge of investments with a detailed understanding of the insurance business
Resources & Unique Tools
- We provide all of our Partner Clients various tools and resources in helping them achieve their investment goals:
- InsurerCIO’s performance measurement, peer group analysis, and various reports, white papers and updates.
- Manager Select, a proprietary database of managers with fixed-income, insurance specialization.
- The Insurance Investment Forum, an opportunity to share ideas with peers, investment managers and SAA with a mix of presentations, panel discussions and case study reviews.
- Investment Seminar for Gov’t Risk Pools, an event tailored specifically for governmental risk pools, reviewing the basics through what the most important investment issues for pools are currently facing.
- Uncertain Times: A CIO’s Journey, written by Alton Cogert offering the inside perspective of an insurer’s chief investment officer.
Independent and Privately Owned
- We have no conflict of interest with investment managers
- There are no soft dollar or other similar “behind the back” compensation