But the CEO Would Prefer Accounting & Process Be Simplified
How Can We Simplify Schedule D Accounting and Reduce Costs?
Insurance Company Profile:
- $60M in Size, but $8M Bond Portfolio
- CEO Hands Investment Duties; No CFO or CIO on Staff
- Bond Portfolio Manager Charges 40 bps
- Focus is on Reducing Cost Where Applicable
SAA Solutions Helps Lower Overall Expenses and Simplifies Various Aspects of the Investment Process
SAA Solutions Would Provide:
- Access to Pre-Approved Bond Fundsvia Vanguard Brokerage Services®
- Allows for Funds to Use Statutory Accounting Similar to Holding a Bond
- Utilization of Index Funds to Reduce Costs
*The information provided is meant for demonstrative purposes only. The information does not reflect or represent an actual company or entity.