Which Requires Investment Expenses to Be Lowered, While
Hoping to Maintain Performance
How Can Your Insurer Reduce Costs, But Potentially Maintain Its Investment Performance?
Insurance Company Profile:
- Maintaining Current Performance is Preferred, But Not Required as Losses Offset by Other Reductions
- Current Fees for External Investment Services:
- Advisor – 35 bps
- Manager – 38 bps
- CFO Remains on Staff, But Only Executive with Investment Knowledge
SAA Solutions Lowers Cost, While Providing Expertise and Advisement Over the Investment Process
SAA Solutions Would Provide:
- Detailed Investment Consulting Services
- Scaled Consulting Services at a Reduced Cost
- Optimal Recommendations with Low/No-Cost Brokerage
- Quarterly Review Calls with the Board/Committee
*The information provided is meant for demonstrative purposes only. The information does not reflect or represent an actual company or entity.