With SAA Solutions, we help insurance companies and governmental risk pools with an investment portfolio <$25MM achieve an improved investment process, at a fraction of the cost of an inhouse investment professional.
Overview of SAA Solutions
- Insurers and Gov’t Risk Pools with an investment portfolio <$25MM will open a Vanguard Brokerage account.
- Both Vanguard and non-Vanguard funds and ETFs are available. Insurers are responsible for applicable commissions and fees, as well as expenses disclosed in the fund or ETF prospectus.
- SAA utilizes Vanguard’s leading technology for the efficient management of the investment portfolio.
- SAA would be responsible for executing trades to Vanguard upon your insurer/pool’s approval.
- SAA Solutions provides all of the following services:
- Strategic Asset Allocation Analysis
- Standardized Investment Policy Generation
- Discretionary or Non-Discretionary Trade Execution
- Performance Monitoring
- Quarterly Review Calls